Sunday, August 25, 2013

Flea.o.logy- I'm a fan!

FleaologyOnce upon a time, there is a darling flea market in Payson, Utah. Good luck finding a better flea market 
ANYWHERE in Utah. I've been to almost every sale that they've held and they are getting consistently bigger, better, and even more chock-full of wonderful dealers.

With everything from legitimate antiques and collectibles to handmade crafts and quilts, there is something for everyone at this sale.



Location: 218 North Main Street Payson, Utah
Next Show: August 31, 2013, Opens at 8:00!

My personal favorite finds were:
My daughter's kitchen table and chairs ($15 for all three pieces!)





My kitchen table ($25)











And, of course, on top of all of this are the homemade Twix bars, with a delicious recipe that I have yet to duplicate myself. You'll only know how great they are if you come by and try them yourself!


Is this a shameless plug for Flea.o.logy? You'd better believe it is! I love shopping here!!





1 comment: