Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday: Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins- 3 Ingredients and Delicious

I confess. I like to bake almost more than I like to eat what I've made. There have been countless times where I will bake something to bake something, having no desire to even eat the dessert I spent hours on. This is normally my attitude with muffins. I like to make sugar-crusted top, delicious muffins.... and then give them to someone else.

This time, however, even I could not resist the appeal of these pumpkin butterscotch muffins. The butterscotch chips in them melt, then get crispy on top- wow. They are delish. As they are basically a modification of my earlier 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, there really isn't much to it.

Ingredients
1 box of spice cake mix
1 bag of butterscotch chips
1 small can of pumpkin (or half of a big can- about 15 ounces)


Mix these three together with a wooden spoon, then spoon into a lined muffin tin. (word to the wise, follow my aluminum foil tips to protect your pan and make it easier to clean up). Because your mix won't rise/expand, fill your muffin cups to the top. Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Then all that is left for you is to enjoy them!





















2 comments:

  1. Yum! These look delicious and easy to do! I LOVE spice cake so I know I'll love this! I'm really diggin' your blog and I'm now following it!! :)

    If you have a few minutes to spare, feel free to check out my blog and follow if it tickles your fancy! :) I'm a lover of food photography and post mostly that on my blog!

    Have a great day!

    neha
    neha made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't wait to try these!! Thanks for posting!

    Candice
    candicecraves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete