Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday: Vegan Street Tacos!

This lovely recipe is for my sister. Sometimes she says I don't make anything vegan. Well, I do! And not necessarily just because this is vegan.. more because they are DELICIOUS~! (And, easy to make)

Ingredients:
*Fresh guacamole (try out my Easy Guacamole)
*Diced tomatoes
*Chopped green leaf lettuce
*Chopped red onions
*Yellow corn tortillas
*Salt/pepper

I feel like I don't even need to tell you HOW to make them because they are so easy, but here goes anyhow!

*Fry the tortillas on both sides in a frying pan
*Put a dollop of guacamole on the tortilla
*Sprinkle tomatoes, lettuce, and onions on top
*Add salt and pepper to taste
*Scoop on salsa (if desired)


Serve them flat, like traditional street tacos, then fold one up and eat to your heart's delight! They are healthful, vegan, easy, delicious.... everything you could want from a food! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment